Monday, February 20, 2017

A Attack to the Enemy

My brothers and Sisters,

Beloved ones do not let the stain of this world find place on your RIGHTEOUS garment. Do not be dismayed by the airwaves and the darkness that plays through it. Bring it down with mighty PRAYERS, for your words are heard to the KING. The throne is not empty, the GLORY of God is not far off. He is WITHIN you and close to you always! Be ENCOURAGED and be UPLIFTED by today. One more day till JESUS CHRISTS' arrival. Sing PRAISE unto His name! Sing forth and shatter the darkness that plays though the platforms of social media, networks and entertainment. We have the POWER to change the atmosphere because of The Holy Spirit. We have the comforter, yea and yet a God who wars of land that is not yet taken. A God who wants the Kingdom and THE LIVING WORD spoken to rural places.

"Quenching the Fire of the Enemy"

Ps.74:7 I quench every fire the enemy would throw into my sanctuary in the name of Jesus!
Isa. 30:6 I bind and cast out every fiery serpent sent against my life in the name of Jesus!
Zech. 12:6 I quench every torch the enemy would use against my life in the name of Jesus!

"Prayers for Angelic Assistance and Deliverance"

Gen. 28:12 Let Your angels ascend and descend upon my life!
Ps 91:11 Give your angels charge over me, and deliver me!
Ps. 35:6 Let the angel of the Lord persecute the enemy!

Be the encouragement and light for this World. Be the Inspiration and be the Salt that flavors this Earth with Jesus, THE LIVING WORD OF GOD.

God Head Disciple Ministry
https://godheaddisciple.org

No comments:

Post a Comment